Friday, April 30, 2010
Thursday, April 29, 2010
When they first arrived we all met up at Foghorns across the street from the baseball field to grab a quick bite to eat. Aaron and I absolutely love that place, especially their Gold sauce, yummmm!
Debbie and Kelsey did some shopping while Kent and Taylor joined us at the game. We had a blast and ended up with some really great seats!
This is Aaron's favorite picture. Kent is vey in the zone!
Aaron got several good shots of Ashley doing her Diamond Doll gig!
The next day we met all 4 of them at the field to watch the 2nd game of the series. The weather unfortunately was rainy that day, so I left the Rebel (my camera, ha!) at home. After the game we all went back to our house, so the gang could have a look at our house. We decided to grab a bite to eat at the delicious Catfish hole and them head back to watch the basketball NCAA National Championship game.
We had such a great time visiting with them and can't wait until they come back! We love you guys!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Last weekend Aaron and I had the opportunity to visit home and we had the best time! We celebrated my dad's birthday early since we wouldn't be back to central Arkansas for several weeks. To start off the weekend we all met up at Larry's Pizza in Bryant for dinner on Friday. My sister had meetings in Rogers late last week and made the trip back to Central Arkansas with us, so we met the rest of the family at the restaurant. We all just LOVE Larry's and the "pizza parade"! When we got home we, of course, had movie night and watched The Lovely Bones, which was pretty wild. Movie nights will always be my favorite!
On Saturday Aaron and I had brunch with my mom and dad and then ran a few errands. We were invited to a couples shower for some friends of ours, but sadly had to miss. (A girl just can't miss her dad's birthday celebration!) We are so excited for this sweet couple and hated having to miss out on the celebration of their upcoming wedding. We hope you guys liked the tools we sent in our place! For dad's birthday dinner we all met at Denton's for some delicious catfish and crab legs, yummmm!
The whole gang getting ready to eat.
My sweet grandparents.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Speaking of free time, a few weekends ago, Aaron and I decided to use a Saturday to go on a trip to the lake. Mainly for fishing, at least on Aaron's part.
I spent 80% of the time we were on the lake, laying out :) The other 20% of my time was split between fishing and taking pictures of Aaron and the fish he caught! This was our first official fishing trip as a married couple! Just had to throw that out there since I LOVE remembering all of our "Firsts". Unfortunately, I am in ZERO pictures to prove to myself when I'm 80 that it was our first trip. (Assuming I live to be 80 years old!) Although its probably for the best since it was sweltering hot out there that day!
When we got home, we began preparing dinner for ourselves and some friends of ours. My bestie from work and her husband came over to grill burgers and brauts. They brought their two sweet kids and we had the BEST time! Here's their oldest, Lexi, with her mom in the background!
And sweet Blaine with his gorgeous eyelashes!
It was such a perfect day but very tiring. We were all wiped out and VERY sunburned. The next morning it took me about 45 minutes to get these two out of bed! Ha!